Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chloee!! Chloee!! Chloee!!!


She is Always smiling - unless her brother Ghavan is teasing her!!!



She loves wearing her princess dresses. She is the ideal little girl for our family. In the summer she was outside in the yard playing baseball with her brothers in this dress. That's Our Girl!!!


Chloee at one of the many soccer games of Ghavan's. Wow, she is a very patient sister and we have told the boys they will be to all of her games, performances of whatever she decides to do. They owe her big!!!



What a beautiful little girl!!




My dad said to me one day that he couldn't help but smile when he saw Chloee. If that isn't the truth I don't know what is. She is a doll. Always happy and smiling. She and I do everything together and love eachother so much. We do have this little night time problem - she loves climbing into our bed in the middle of the night. She snuggles in between Eric and I and sleeps wonderfully. Eric and I don't after she get in, but hey - she is just so cuddly and cute.










No comments:

Post a Comment