Thursday, June 4, 2009

ERIC GRADUATED!!!!

I absolutely love this picture. This was the hardest four years of our lives. And as I look back, I can't help but think of all the wonderful things that helped us along the way. I could list thousands of things that people have done for us, to make this road less rocky. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, if this was the path we would have taken, I would have laughed. I never thought we would be where we are today, but the Lord truly has guided us along this crazy path. It is absolutely amazing and we are so thankful to each of you for your love and support. And to our kids - what a sacrifice you have made!! This degree is for all of us, not just dad. You are amazing and I can't wait to be standing in a picture next to you on your graduation day. (Did I just say that? Of course I can wait)

This is a well deserved Kiss!! WooHoo!!

This was awesome. A little blurry, but it definitely shows the emotion that was felt that day.

What a Cutie - Way To Go Babe! You are the best.

AWESOME!!

Dad & Ky - What a great team!

That is a great Squish! - We love you buddy!

A Daddy and his princess. Chloee was born two months after Eric started school. What is she going to do when her Dad actually goes to a job all day and doesn't bring her Kit Kat's and treats in the middle of the day? They absolutely adore eachother.
What a great bunch of cute kids! Boy, this day was incredible. The boys cheered when they said Eric's name. They yelled "We Love You Dad" I was so cool.

The night before graduation, Eric worked until 11:30 - so the kids and I went graduation shopping. We got him this aggie shirt, an Aggie cake, balloons and a blanket. We stayed up until he got home and ate his cake. As you can tell, we are all very excited and nobody is tired.

Great Job Dad!!! We Love You The Most!!

5 comments:

  1. Soo Good to see some new posts!! All the pictures were darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! That's such a great accomplishment. And so nice to have done and over huh?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! That is awesome. I am very happy for you. Amazing how things work out....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was just reading your older posts and it said Eric got a job in Roy....does that mean you are moving?

    ReplyDelete