Thursday, June 4, 2009

FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT

Ok, so movie night has gotten awesome at our house with the new Red Box that is down the road. We have rented a movie, returned it, rented another one and watched it all in one evening. Eric was at work this night and of course we all know that a good movie starts out with baths, popcorn popping, blankets being drug out from all bedrooms and we can't forget pillows and all of our stuffed animals that we own when we are watching with Chloee.
And of course, Ghavan's true personality is shining through. I could hear him giggling in the bathroom while he was having his WAY TO DEEP BATH!!! (Ghavan you know better), but when he came running out (with a towel on, thankgoodness) I thought I was going to die of laughter. What a joker.
You know, I can't help but think about a couple younger brothers that I have when I see Ghavan acting like this. Thanks guys!!!
Ok, so this is a very interesting picture. If you will notice above Ghav's back, there is a picture of the savior smiling. He looks like he is looking at Ghavan. Hmmmm! Kindof funny huh?? It sure puts things into perspective - I am sure he smiles at us all alot!
Wow, and after that great bath, Ghavan was starving. What a joker!!
Kylan - what a cutie. He is the greatest big brother in the whole world. Ghav and Chloee are so blessed to have you - Dad and I are too.
I wasn't kidding when I said stuffed animals watch movies with us also. This is Beary. She is the second bear Chloee got from Build A Bear - one of our most favorite places on earth. She adores her bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment